Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Day Continued

It has only been a couple of hours since I posted my first "blog" post ever. I already ran 30 minutes today outside, did 75 squats, and did a 10 minute lower abdominal work out.  I even ate pretty well for dinner with vegetables and some steak.  One thing that is kind of difficult is that there isn't a Golds gym in jersey, so I don't have a gym to go to.  But I know this is still no excuse for not working out because the internet is a great tool for looking up new workouts with new instructors.

When I go down the shore for the summer and start working, I really want to work out on the beach a lot.  Running on the beach will cause more resistance than if i just ran on the street because of the lack of traction from the sand.  The beach is also so pleasant to be on.  But another aspect of working out on the beach will be having confidence in myself and my body because there will be a lot of viewers, some with bangin bods.  Right now, I honestly don't like to even look in the mirror at my body cause it is just not up to par in my eyes.  

These are some of my main goals:
Toned abdominals
Toned arms
Toned legs
Toned back
TONED BODY

I do not even want any junk food in the house because the temptation sucks, which is why sometimes I wished I lived alone.  I have never been to whole foods because before this year, I really never bought anything from a super market period.  None of my family cares too much about health.  Not that any of them are fat.  My dad used to be a pretty intense athlete, but doesn't work out anymore due to work and health problems caused by primarily his joints.  My mom has never worked out until this year and never played a sport in her life.  Still, even now she doesn't really work out.  And my sister? yeah no.  

Im kind of alone in the health kick, which sucks, but thats just how life is sometimes.  I hope my friends can be somewhat dedicated with me this summer.  

I am really babbling now, but isn't that the purpose of a blog? It feels pretty cool to have a journal because I was never one of those people to have one, but it is a nice outlet.

ANYWAY.... some inspiration of the type of body I want...





What I would, and am going to do, for a body like THAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment